Friday, March 20, 2009

Charlee is 1!



I can't believe my baby is 1 year old!  It's depressing and exciting all at the same time.  I think her brothers enjoyed her birthday more than she did.  They kept asking when Charlee was going to open her presents.  




You'll notice in the background that there are boxes.  That is because we have to move!  We were told on Monday that we are being "kicked out" of our house and moved onto a newer house on base.  They are tearing down the houses like mine and building new ones.  Many of our friends and neighbors have already been moved to new houses.  It stinks because we will be PCSing at the end of the year.  Two moves in one year.  Oy.  

4 comments:

Jo said...

I am so sorry you have to move. I am also mortified that Charlie is already a year old.

Marie said...

Charlee is so cute and so chunky! I love it! Do you at least like the new house?

Magson said...

Wow! Your baby is 1!

I just baptized my baby 2 weeks ago.

Thnx for giving Teri your blog address. Now I have another sister's blog to read every so often. . . . .

Julie said...

Charlee is so cute...I love her thick hair! Sorry about the move. I can't imagine moving with kids. The house looks real nice though!