Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm here

Hello everybody (if anybody actually reads this)! Well, we're here. And when I say we, I mean everybody, even Jason. He wasn't going to come until the end of May, but he couldn't stay away that long. :) So, we are playing house now and getting everything unpacked. Unpacking is a huge pain in the butt and I don't enjoy it at all. I just wish I could pay somebody to unpack and get my house all set up for me and I could just go on with my life. I hate this long break from routine. But I do love my new house a lot. Jason has been a great help in making it beautiful with curtains and wall hangings. We met our neighbors and sat and talked for a long while this evening and they seem really cool, so that is always a plus. I still have a lot of unpacking to do, but I haven't done homework in about 3 weeks so unpacking is going to have to take a back seat for a while now.
OK, so I promise that once my house has some semblance of order I will take pictures and post them. I really want you all to see our new place. I will email with our new address and stuff soon.

4 comments:

Melanie Arkoudas said...

so glad you made it. I know what you mean about unpacking. Not a fun job. I am so glad that your neighbors are good, that always makes things better. I miss you and wish I could just walk into the birth center and see you. Hope all is good with the Hopes!

Jo said...

But isn't there beauty in unpacking in your own home and not in military housing. It sounds like Colorado life is starting out grand.

Magson said...

Glad to hear y'all made it including Jason. Teri wasn't sure when he was supposed to get there.

Shaillé said...

Glad Jason made it out there okay! Good luck with the unpacking - just have to take it slow right...we can't even say we're officially moved in after all this time because we have a few more picture frames I wanted to get hung up in our room. That might not ever happen though, especially as I put them in the closet because I was tired of seeing them sitting out and causing clutter, haha. ;)

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new home. :)