Friday, April 15, 2011

Drum Roll Please.....

It's a boy! Had an ultrasound today and everything looks great with this little guy. In babies past, I haven't been able to tell much what I was looking at. But because I see ultrasounds so much more often now that I am a student midwife, I knew the whole time what I was looking at. It was fun. So, now I need to start buying boy clothes because I gave all of mine to goodwill or the garbage can (they had gone through 2 boys already and weren't really going to last through another baby anyway).
Charlee remains queen of the Hope household. At least in her mind, anyway. :)

1 comment:

Brandon May said...

Hey Nick,

Congrats on the new lil' guy. I take it you were hoping for another girl? Laura and I dont want to try for another because of this very thing. lol we hope for a girl but it will be another boy.. we dont need any more of those. Anyway, congrats!