Friday, July 29, 2011

Jayden is 6!


Jayden asked for a party so he could have goody bags. Apparently, that is what birthdays are all about. :) But I finally had to tell him I was too pregnant to handle a party at home. So, he chose ITZ instead. It is a place with crappy food, but lots of games and some rides. A kid's wonderland, in other words. He also chose to pick out his own presents this year. So, the morning started out with a trip to Walmart where Jayden picked out some toys. (Seriously, at this point in our lives, I keep thinking on every birthday, "Do we really need any more toys??")
Anyway, I took the kids to ITZ this evening and I think it was a big hit. Jayden invited a friend (a girl whom he has said repeatedly he wants to marry...so cute!). Seriously, there are no boys his age, at all.
I am so grateful that Jayden is a part of our family. He is a very smart boy with a huge imagination. He is so tenderhearted and loving. He has a zest for life that helps me take a step back and really enjoy things more. I love him so much!!

No comments: