Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Jayden!

I can't believe my boy is 7!  Time is moving too fast for my liking.  Jayden is really growing up lately.  For a while, it seemed like he was staying little (maybe deep down he knew it did my mommy heart good).  But this summer he grew out of all his pants and shoes, and his face is changing from little boy to big boy.  Wow, he really is growing up.  All the kids are.  I know time passes, and it is a good thing. I just hope my kids still laugh at my goofy jokes and forgive me so readily for my mistakes as time passes.
I am so grateful Jayden was born into our family.  He is my tenderhearted boy.  He is immensely imaginative and creative.  I often wish that I could spend some time in his head, because I think it is probably fun in there!  He is so sharp, and sometimes he just takes my breath away with the things he says.  He is the kind of person who "sees" much more than he lets on.  He can be incredibly wise sometimes.  I cannot wait to see the amazing things this boy will do as he grows.  Plus, he is a crack up!  And his shy smile melts my heart.  I love you Jayden!!









Of course, I have to include some pics and video of the goober.  He is getting cuter by the day!  He is crawling like crazy and will be walking soon, I'm sure.  Charlee had a little too much fun at the ward Pioneer Day breakfast.  She was wiped out! :)

1 comment:

Marie said...

Oh my heart! All the pics are great, but I love the one of Charlee! Too funny! Your kids are getting so big. I need to see them in person!