Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School




James was really excited to start school. I had mixed feelings about it. I knew it would be nice to have one less kid to chase around during the day, but I also wasn't feeling ready to let him go just yet. I cried when I dropped him off. Jayden was really sad and we cried together. But after we cried together, we had a fun day and I was happy to have that time with Jayden (and Charlee, of course). James has now been in school for over a week and things seem to be going great. We had one fiasco with the schoolbus, but I think that is all worked out now and the bus driver even agreed to drop James off and pick him up right in front of our house. Score!

1 comment:

Brandon May said...

Hey Nick.. this is Brandon. Dude James looks so much like David in one picture its funny. Looks like you are figuring out Blogger.. nice. Fun stuff. Again, it makes me feel old. later. -B