Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our quick trip and the ER adventure



So, we went to Idaho for my Grandpa's funeral.  I was so grateful that I chose to go.  The funeral was really spiritual and I learned a lot of things about him that I didn't know before.  I was also really good to see so many cousins that I almost never see.  But then, we had a really awful experience.  Jayden found a pill on the floor (we think) and put it in his mouth.  He started throwing up.  At first, I thought it was just a stomach bug or car sickness, until he started passing out and became unresponsive.  So we took him to the ER, where we spent the next several hours.  Getting the IV was pretty traumatic for him (and me).  He is fine now, but it was one of the most scary experiences I've ever had.

1 comment:

Brandon May said...

Hey Nick, scary scary, I am glad everything turned out ok!