Sunday, May 10, 2009

Catch up


OK, so again, it's been awhile.  We went to Utah all the sudden this week for a quick trip to see Jason's family.  It was a good visit, but too short.  I had too many commitments to make the trip longer.  The kids really enjoyed seeing their grandparents and cousins.  Charlee took instantly to grandpa Hope.  They had a good time playing together.
Jason is healing relatively well from his broken clavicle.  He is still in pain, but it's getting slowly better.  He has been doing about 1/2 days at work.  He has also watched the kids for me when I get called to births.  He is a good man to do that even though he hurts.
This is my Mother's Day gift from Jason (the flowers).  It is exactly what I wanted.  But in addition to that, he gave me a digital frame!  I'm spoiled, I know.
This was the huge snow storm the last day of April.  I was so bummed.  But, the snow melted and now we are just waiting for the trees and shrubs to have leaves.  Utah was in full blown spring.  I was so jealous and it made me not want to come home!  It's the middle of May and I'm still waiting for spring to come.  Ugh!  :)
This is so funny to me.  I have a picture of me as a baby at about this same age crawling around with a bottle hanging from my mouth, too.  Like mother, like daughter, I guess!


1 comment:

Brandon May said...

Hey kiddo! Its been a while since I last commented. Its good to see your blog and catch up. I am glad things are working out for you and your fam and midwifery school. Sorry it is so hard though.. I guess what doesn't kill us right? Any more thoughts of Mass?? I would hope so. Is Brent still out there? That would be cool to live out by him.. And us.. I think I would be more selfish with that fiction.. if you were out in Mass. I mean. Good to see things are well with you my friend. c-ya later.

-B