Sunday, May 31, 2009

This week

This is as posed as I could get the kids for a picture.  Pretty typical!  The kids NEVER seem to stop moving!
Charlee's favorite word the last few days is NNNNNOO!  That's exactly how she says it.  She'll sit and play with her toys and yell out NNNNNOO! every few minutes.  It's really funny.  I tried to get her to do it in the video, but she didn't say it with as much gusto as she usually does.  She has been babbling a lot to anyone who will listen to her, especially in church.  It's very cute.
So I am leaving for Utah in a week.  Jason will be alone with the kids for about 8 days!  I am nervous, but I think it will be good for them.  I hope the kids get some good daddy-bonding time.  As for me, it will be fun to have a whole week to myself.  Of course, I will be pretty busy with the classes and stuff, but I have a whole day on Friday to spend having fun with my friend Marie and my mom.  Hooray!!  Plus, I'll be staying the whole week at my grandma's house, whom I hardly ever get to see anymore, so I am really excited for the trip.

2 comments:

Jo said...

She is SOOOO cute!!! How does Jason have 8 days off to watch the kids? Which classes are you going to?

Marie said...

Can't wait! It will make an MRI weekend sooooo much better!