Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our trip





My parents were supposed to come up last Sunday, but called me and said they were having serious car trouble and couldn't make the trip. As a last minute decision, me and the kids went down to Idaho. It was really fun. We went swimming at Lava Hot Springs the first day. It took all of us to keep track of the kids! It was a super fun day. Then we went camping at Scout Mountain. We rode my parent's four-wheeler and made s'mores. My dad brought some wakie tackies and James spent most of the time talking to Grandpa and me on them. My dad taught him some nice phrases like, "over and out" & "rodger that." He thought it was great fun and it was so cute to listen to him.
After the overnighter, we took the kids with their cousin Kassidi to the Idaho Falls zoo. It was really fun. The kids were excited to be together and see all the animals. There was this really funny monkey there that was totally showing off.

1 comment:

Brandon May said...

Hey,
That is fun. I love spontaneous trips like that. They are the best. Its funny I can hear your Dad teaching them how to talk on the walkie talkies.