Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nursery

I am so proud of Charlee! She just turned 18 months on the 19th of this month. The next day was her first nursery day. I always am unsure of how my kids will react to being left in nursery at church. But she just walked right in and started playing! The leaders said she was so good the whole time. And since our nursery has 23 active kids every week, I am glad to contribute a well-behaved child to the mix. This was her second week, and she did just as good as last week. Hooray for a social child!

3 comments:

Magson said...

I'm glad to hear she doesn't have separation anxiety. My ex and I used to both be in the nursery, and those kids that coulnd't handle being away from Mom and Dad were very tough to deal with for the 1st few minutes until we could distract them.

Oddly enough, my son developed the anxiety around age 6. He'd always been fine before then, but around 6, I had to sit with him in Primary's opening exercises for a few minutes before he'd settle down and I could go to my own class. Weird, no?

Nicki said...

Ya, weird. Hope it doesn't happen to my 6 year old. I guess we've been lucky like that so far.

Sharlyn said...

Just rub it in won't ya? :) j/k...I'm glad she went so good and you can have a little break on Sundays!