Friday, January 15, 2010

Shopping at it's best

I went to Old Navy yesterday to shop their clearance. I had an entire cartful of stuff for the kids for this and next year. I thought I had struck gold when it only cost me $116. Then, a friend I had run into while shopping called me and said that the clearance was going to be an additional 50% off starting today and that I could take my receipt in and get a price adjustment. So, today, I shopped some more (you can't beat 50% off of clearance prices) and got my price adjustment, and I basically have everything I need for next school year. And I spent a grand total of $127.47. Can you believe it? That is 47 items at approximately $2.70 an item! If I had paid full price, I estimate I would have paid $700. And that is probably a low estimate. Whoo Hoo for me!






3 comments:

Sharlyn said...

Don't you just love Old Navy. I struck gold there this week too!

Marie said...

Good job! I got there too late and only found a few things. Oh well, I don't mind shopping around. :)

Magson said...

Wow! Wotta deal!