Sunday, March 21, 2010

Charlee is 2!!






Oh, how time flies. I am happy and depressed that my daughter is 2. She has grown up so fast. Her birthday was interesting. I did her hair up all cute and put on her cutest outfit for the special day. Then I went to the HAWC to workout and she threw up all over in the kids room. One other mom had her kids in there and I could tell she was really mad. Anyway, after getting that big mess cleaned up, we went home and poor Charlee looked so sick. On the way home, she had the runs all over her carseat. Oh, what fun. I had to run inside to give her a bath quick before it was time to go get Jayden from school. When I got home, I put the kids down for a nap. We celebrated Charlee's birthday after James got home from school. Charlee was not longer in her cute outfit and had bed head from her nap, but oh well. She still loved her new toys and had a great time opening her gifts. She seemed to be feeling better, so we chanced giving her some cake. She thoroughly enjoyed eating her pink cake (everything was pink-including the wrapping paper on her gifts...it was a bit pepto bismol-ish). So, all in all, a good birthday.
I love you Charlee, and I am so happy you were born!

1 comment:

Marie said...

What a big girl! Her looks are really changing, what a beauty!