Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Moving

So, we finally got a closing date. It will be May 14. And, Jason's orders got changed to training en route, so that makes things a lot easier on us. I will leave with the kids on the 12th or 13th to be there for closing on the 14th. Jason will have to stay behind until May 28, then he will leave and come down to CO for about a week before he leaves for training in Cali. Then he will be back at the end of July. So, our time in Montana is wrapping up. I will probably stop attending births here at the end of April, and Jayden will finish up at Miss Carol's school in April. James will continue school until right before we leave. Then he will be done for the year (there was no way I was putting him in school for the last 2 weeks in Colorado).
So, after 4 1/2 years here, we are moving on. It is bittersweet for me. I will really miss Elaine and the other birth center staff. They have been so good to me. I will also really miss our ward. It is always hard to try to start over making all new friends. Hopefully our new ward will be just as awesome. But, they have a lot to live up to.

No comments: