Friday, January 9, 2009

More snow and preschool




I thought I would put another snow drift picture on here.  This picture was taken AFTER I had been hacking at it for about 10 minutes.  Poor James had to climb several mountains of snow just to get to the school bus.
Jayden had his first week of preschool.  He was very excited.  He is not quite potty trained yet, but Miss Carol was nice enough to accept him anyway.  Well, she may be regretting it now because he pooped BOTH days of preschool and she had to change his pants.  Yuck.  I felt really bad.  We have been trying to work on it with him, but he is really resistant.  I hope he doesn't give me as much trouble over it as James did, or I may not recover.  If anyone reading this has potty training tips, I'd love to hear them.  This kid needs to do it, and fast.  I really don't want Miss Carol to have to change any more diapers.
Anyway, other than that, he's had a great time.  When I ask him what he did at preschool, he says, "Played and ate snacks."  That just about wraps up a kid's life, I guess.
I failed to take a picture of it, but Charlee had her first ponytail yesterday.  She was really mad at me for bugging her and fussing with her hair.  Once I finally got it in, she looked like a little Fraggle Rock.  It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Sharlyn said...

Wow! I thought our snow drifts were bad....yours are horrible!
I do the picture collages in picasa....they are really super easy. And I put writing under my pictures after the pictures are loaded I just put my cursor under the picture and type or I cut and paste the writing under it.
Good Luck! Come over any time if you want me to help you!!