Saturday, January 31, 2009

Births and more births

No cute pictures this time.  I haven't had time to breath, much less take pictures of my cute family.  I had 3 births in as many days, and 2 of them were very long.  It is good to be getting some numbers, but man oh man, it was intense.  My house was an absolute disaster until today.  I spent all day cleaning and it feels great to have a sanitary house now.  It was pretty bad before.  
School is going well so far.  I really love learning all about midwifery.  I have learned a lot at the births I've been attending.  
Jason is still working hard on his Masters degree.  I usually proofread his papers.  He is a really talented writer.  I am proud of him.  
I volunteered at James's school on Friday.  The kids are really cute.  I am impressed with how much James is learning.  He is reading really well.  He needs to work on his writing, but he is doing well overall.
Jayden LOVES Miss Carol's school.  He announces himself when he walks in the door.  Miss Carol, I came back!
Charlee is finally crawling.  It's still just an army crawl, but she gets around very well.  She said her first word last night!  I am proud to say her first comprehensible word was Mama!!  Both boys said Dada first, so it's fun to have a mama's girl.
That's about it for us!

1 comment:

Jo said...

So heard in the grapevine they are crashing the houses this summer, are you moving?