Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just Chillin'

Hey. Just thought I'd write a little. We haven't been up to much. The kids have been in swimming lessons for the past few weeks. I keep forgetting to bring the camera, but the boys are doing really well. James can go off the diving board by himself without help, which is a big improvement over last year. Jayden has lots of fun and is being brave in the water. He is already showing improvements and it's his first year.
I took my first formal test for my Master's degree today. I think it went OK. We'll see when I get my grade back!
I am totally annoyed that we haven't got our orders yet. For months they told us "early to mid summer" and now it's the end of July and they are still saying "it might be a while." I am on the edge of my seat, here. A lot depends on this move. Midwifery in every state is different. I really hope we go somewhere where midwifery is legalized. Anyway, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. When we know, you'll know! :)
Charlee is FINALLY walking. She was taking a few steps here and there for a while, but not really trying to walk. Now, she is pretty much walking everywhere and crawling only when she is on an unstable surface. She is very proud of herself and gets really excited when she sees me watching her. I love it.
Jayden is turning 4 next week. I can't believe it! He was only 4 months old when we moved to Montana. We are having a backyard BBQ and slip'n'slide party with a few of his friends. It should be a fun time. I'll post some pictures of it after the big event.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I miss you guys a lot. I will pray trust God that your next move will put in a midwife friendly state. My birth pool already has your name on it and will be sent to you after my next birth.