Sunday, June 6, 2010

Nothin' Much

Now that I have unpacked as far as I can until we have a basement (finished, that is), we have thankfully been able to have a little more order in our lives. I have finally been able to get some homework done, although it's been precious little, and I have a lot of catching up to do. The kids I think are lonely for their friends because we still don't really know anyone here. I have been taking them to ward playgroup every Tuesday, but that is all the social interaction they get besides Sundays. I did take them to an indoor playplace yesterday called Lil' Biggs. It was fun, but something we will only do every so often because it's expensive. I need to start taking the kids to see the local (free) attractions. Luckily, our ward had an RS meeting on that very subject this last week, so I am more informed at this point than I ever thought I would be so early in a move.
I am still pretty worried about the whole babysitting situation for when I start attending births again, which I am hoping will be soon. But, like all things in life, I need to just have patience that it will all work out sooner or later, with the Lord's help.

2 comments:

Jo said...

I know don't have orders yet . . . . but . . . . . . I brought it up with Ruben and if we did go, we would be happy to watch your babies, anytime.

Nicki said...

Aw, thanks Jo. I hope you guys end up here. Then if the Colemans and the Lotzs end up here, it will be like a Montana family reunion!