Thursday, June 10, 2010

Some good pics


I forgot to blog about the moving the tramp adventure. Jason was dreading taking the trampoline apart because we knew we couldn't take it with us to Colorado (having bought a house with a sloped backyard, and all). So, anyway, it turned out that our friends down the street wanted the tramp, and they got a couple friends together to help move it. I honestly didn't think it would work without taking it apart, but this is the result of their teamwork. :)



So, I am always trying to come up with easy things to do with Charlee's hair. She is like her mama and has long, thick, unruly hair. And, just like me when I was a kid, she HATES to get her hair done. She cries and fights the whole time I'm trying to do it. I look online and there are all sorts of cute ways to do girls hair, and most of them involve time-intensive flips and braids and multiple rubberbands... Ya, Charlee will not go for that, I've tried. So, I got online and ordered these super-cute headbands with big flowers that are very "in" right now. And sooo easy. This is the very adorable result.

And finally, only my family will appreciate this, but we have this home video from when we were kids and Kelli is famous for her "I some" line. So, here is Charlee with the exact same sentiments.

1 comment:

Shaillé said...

Love the tramp pics - thanks for posting them! Your new house looks beautiful!!