Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas freak

OK, I'm an official Christmas freak.  I've been listening to a Christmas radio station on itunes since 2 days after Halloween.  My kids kept pressuring me to set up our Christmas decorations, so today we set up our Christmas tree.  There are two rows of lights out, though, so now I have the fun duty of going through each light to find out which one has gone bad.  Yeah.  :(  So, I know that whenever friends come over between now and Thanksgiving, they will make fun of me, but oh, well.  Christmas music and lights just make me happy and put me in a good mood, and who doesn't want that?  So, Merry early Christmas everyone.  Plus, since Jason is on alert during Thanksgiving, I am not really excited about that holiday, so I'm simply skipping over it.  :)

1 comment:

Brandon May said...

Hey Nick,
I just wanted to drop a line and say HI! I love that you have a picture with fiber sure in the background. lol. very fun.. mmmmm fiber.. lol. Hey good to see your Halloween looks like you all had fun. I love Halloween too. We, as you may already know, live in Connecticut now. Were lovin' it here. Well i'll blog ya later. see ya.

-B