Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween





Halloween is so fun with kids.  They were totally excited all day.  Charlee was a big hit with everyone in her little devil costume.  We took them to the mall to trick or treat, which was pretty crowded and chaotic.  Then we took them around a neighborhood on base.  We hardly got any trick or treaters because our neighborhood is clearing out and they are not moving anyone else in (our houses will be torn down after all the people move out).  So now we have too much extra candy.  Anyway, enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

NM Beans said...

Hi,
I have never met you, but our husbands are cousins. I came across your blog from a friends blog, anyways I saw "The Hopes" and wondered if there was any relation. I'm married to Danton Bean who is the third son of Vanita Hope Bean. Dennis and Vanita are siblings. So I thought we should get to know each other since our kids are 2nd cousins and I like to make family ties. Email me and I'll send you a link to our blog. We would love to get to know you and your family, Cute kids by the way, I see their names on the family calendar all the time, it's nice to see their sweet little faces. Hope to hear from you soon.
Karen and Danton Bean
we have four - Emily, Ethan, Jacob, Tyler Bean

Laura J. said...

Nicki,
The kids looked really cute. We wish could have seen them, and had them come trick or treating to our house. We miss you very much. Look forward to Christmas.
Love,
Mom